Neutral Eye + Bold Lip Tutorial - Spring Makeup

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

This is my first spring makeup tutorial on my blog. I already did my "no makeup" makeup look and I hope you enjoyed it. Today, I decided to do a neutral eye + bold lip makeup look using one of the lip colour from my lip combo for spring and summer. 

This look was inspired by the weather and simplicity. I always do a look like this when I want to do something different or fun. I won't call this my everyday makeup, cause I don't wear bold lip colours everyday. Anyway, if you would like to get this look, just keep on reading...



Product Used:
 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Maybelline The Nudes Palette
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in C8 Cocoa 
Ruby Kisses Mineral Pressed Powder in Cognac 
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension 
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Pin Up
Annabelle Lip Pencil in Coral 
Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara 
NYC Liquid Liner 
NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella 
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony 
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Espresso 
forgot to mention: Milk of Magnesia as primer and L.A. Pro Conceal in Toast

Tools: 

Forever 21 Beauty Sponge 
Essence Gel Liner Brush
Flat Tipped  Liner Brush 
Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush 
e.l.f Crease Brush  
Tutorial 
Maybelline The Nudes Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 
  1. Apply your primer of choice. I applied Milk of Magnesia in my t-zone, solely focusing on the nose. 
  2. Using an angled brow brush fill in your brows. I used my Essence Gel Liner Brush  with my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony. After filling them in, I shaped my brows using L.A. Pro Conceal in Espresso. 
  3. Using a makeup tool of your choice apply your foundation. I used my F21 Beauty Sponge to blend out my L'Oreal True Match in C8 Cocoa. 
  4. To highlight your face, using a concealer a shade or two lighter than your skin tone. I used L.A. Pro Conceal in Toast and blended it out with F21 Beauty Sponge. 
  5. Set your face with pressed or loose powder. I set my entire face with Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac using F21 Beauty Sponge
  6. Taking a warm toned plummy brown apply above crease as transition colour. I used Cherry Cordial from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush to apply transition colour. (looked above for photo)
  7. Taking a medium dark brown apply into crease. I used Semi-Sweet from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and #8 on Maybelline Nudes Palette and used e.l.f crease brush to apply the colour and blend. (looked above for photo)
  8. Taking a brown plummy shimmer colour apply to entire lid. I used #10 from Maybelline Nudes Palette with Real Techniques shading brush. (looked above for  photo)
  9. Line your eyes, you can do wing or no wing. I did a winged liner using NYC Liquid Liner. 
  10. Apply mascara of your choice. I used the L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension brush with Wet n Wild Mega Protein mascara. 
  11. Apply your lip colour of your choice. I used my Annabelle Lip liner in Coral and NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella and top it off with Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Pin Up. 


This is the complete look...

 

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests,
please leave those in the comment section below.








You May Also Like

0 comments