"No Makeup" Makeup Tutorial

by - 11:00 PM



Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Everyone has those day when they want to look put together, but does not want to do much work. I am not going to lie, I have those days. I was inspired to do a "no makeup" makeup look because it is something that many people can benefit from. Now, everyone has their own definition of "no makeup" makeup looks and others feels what is best for them and their mood that day. My "no makeup" makeup look varies for mood, day, and where I am going. The one thing is that I have to do my eyebrows, I can not go out without my eyebrows filled and shaped. Again others, may be different and will feel that is unnecessary, but hey it works for me. I feel like I just wrote a disclaimer or something, anyway if you would like to see the tutorial, just keep on scrolling down...


Products Used from L to R:
NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien 
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Dark Cocoa
Essence Lash and Brow Gel
Quo Eyebrow Duo in Brunette 
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Mocha
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Shine-Free 
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Just Gorgeous 
L.A.Girl Pro Conceal in Espresso  
product I forget to mention : Maybelline Rocket Mascara and Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac 

Tools:

Forever 21 Beauty Sponge
 Real Techniques Brow Brush 
Flat Tipped Liner Brush 


Tutorial 
  1. Apply primer to your face. I applied the primer in my t-zone, focusing on my nose.I used the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine Free Primer. 
  2. Apply concealer to blemishes, dark spots or acne scarring. I used the L.A. Pro Girl Concealer in Dark Cocoa and blend it out with F21 Beauty Sponge. 
  3. Fill in your brows and shape them. I used the Quo brow duo in brunette with Real Techniques Brow Brush  and L.A. Pro Girl Concealer in Espresso to shape brows with flat tipped liner .
  4. Apply brow gel or mascara to set eyebrows in place. I used the Essence Brow and Lash Gel. 
  5. Apply your tinted moisturizer or bb cream to your entire face. I used my F21 Beauty sponge with Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer in Mocha
  6. Set your face, but set the places where foundation tends to separate quickly. I used F21 beauty sponge with my Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac to set my t-zone. 
  7. Apply some coats of mascara. I used Maybelline The Rocket. 
  8. Apply your lip colour. I used NARS Lip Pencil in Rikugien and top it off with Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Just Gorgeous.
This is the complete look:  




Hope you enjoyed this post and if you like the format of my tutorial and would like me to continue using this format, let me know in the comments below. 

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your version of 'no' makeup look. It is actually what an average of person does, especially students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am university student so this is what I do on a day to day basis, my no makeup look is basically ny everyday makeup.

      Delete