Blue + Deep Red | its a vibe | MILK1422 FACE CHART RECREATION

by - 11:00 AM


 

Hi, Dolls and Gents


Today, I am bringing you my last face chart recreation. I found this face char by milk1422 and it was a stunning look that was perfect for fall and since I love me some fall makeup, I thought this would be the perfect introduction. 


PRODUCTS MENTIONED

ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony Fenty Beauty Instant Retouch Concealer in 450 Colourpop x KathleenLights The Zodiac Palette Morphe 35H Palette MAC x PatrickStarr Eyeshadow Quad Palette Rare Beauty Strokes Eyeliner Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Uoma Beauty Double Take Contour Stick Pat McGrath Sublime Concealer in D30 Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder Coloured Rained Focal Highlighter in Selfie NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation in 22 Deep Cool Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Mocha Mami MAC Brick Lip Liner Morphe Mega Matte Lipstick in Dominate NYX Soft Lip Cream in Copenhagen Dose of Colour DesixKaty Savage Liquid Lipstick



YOUTUBE VIDEO








________________

I hope you enjoyed my video and I will see you at my next one.

xoxo,

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments