FOTD | Communion

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Here is my first FOTD. Yesterday, April 25, 2015 was my baby sister first communion. Well, while I was doing my makeup, I thought it would be a good idea to capture the look, so many of you can be inspired by the look I created. Do not worry, I will list all the products I used down below. 



Face 
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NW50
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD in Espresso, Dark Cocoa, and Toast 
CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in Deep 
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony to contour 
Too Faced Chocolate 
      - Marzipan to highlight 
     - Triple Fudge to set cream contour 
     - Cherry Cordial and Strawberry Bon Bon as blush 

Eyes
Too Faced Chocolate Bar 
   - Apply Salted Caramel as transition colour and outer lower lash line 
   - Apply Cherry Cordial into the crease 
   - Apply Semi-Sweet and Triple Fudge to outer v 
   - Apply Marzipan and Creme Brulee onto lid and inner lower lash line 
   - Apply White Chocolate as brow bone highlight 
NYC Liquid Liner 
Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara 
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara 
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony 

Lips
MAC Rebel Lipstick 
Annabelle Coral Pencil Lip liner 


Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below. 





You May Also Like

0 comments