Budget Beauty | CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation

by - 11:00 AM



Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Today, I thought I would write something different. It is going to be a product rant. So I am basically going to chose a product that I have tried and hated so much and rant about it. Hope you enjoy this new addition. 


I will ranting about the CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation in the colour Tawny. This is the second foundation that I purchase when I begin my makeup obsession. I chose the darkest colour and hoped for the best not knowing it was going to match or not and if it did not match, I will still rock it. Now, the reason why I got this foundation was because it says friggin' OIL CONTROL on the bottle and having combo/oily skin loved that. Well, wearing this foundation I never applied a primer because I wanted to see the wear of the foundation without primer and I did not own one. I applied this foundation to my face with my E.L.F Powder Brush and I really like how it looked. But I swear, I got oily in the next 10 to 20 minutes. On top of that, the foundation came with no pump and you literally have to hit it at the back of your hand to get some product out. I was so mad about this  because I had spent $10 or over on this crap and it was not even oil controlling. When I was applying to my face, I noticed that it was not even a matte or semi matte finish, it literally look like grease was slathered all over my face because my face was so shiny. Another thing, the bottle was friggin' heavy, like Covergirl why is the bottle so damn heavy for a crappy foundation. You are probably wondering why I didn't return is because one I threw out the receipt and two they didn't take back open cosmetics so I was screwed. I wore this foundation until it was done and never ever purchase it again. I would never recommend this to my family and friends who has oily skin, because they will truly hate this foundation. 

Hope you enjoy my first product rant. Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.

You May Also Like

0 comments