TMI TAG

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

I thought it would be great for y'all to get to know me better, so I am doing the TMI Tag ( aka as too much information), let's get started, it's a lot of questions, answers are in purple: 

1: What are you wearing? Sweatpants and a blue t-shirt 
2: Ever been in love? NO
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? NO
4: How tall are you? 5'8 
5: How much do you weigh? I don't know and never ask a women their weight 
6: Any tattoos? NO, but I would like one so bad 
7: Any piercings? YES/USE TO, just the ones I got when I was a baby. I pierced my ear myself when I was in high school , but I let it close because it felt weird 
8: OTP? Stefan and Elena (TVD), Cookie and Lucious (EMPIRE), Zayn and Perrie, Emma and Callian ( OUT)
9: Favorite show? Empire, Friends, PLL, The Fosters, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Once Upon Time 
10: Favorite bands? ONE DIRECTION ( I KNOW ZAYN LEFT) 
11: Something you miss? FAMILY AND FRIENDS 
12: Favorite song? DON'T HAVE ONE 
13: How old are you? 20 
14: Zodiac sign? PISCES 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Funny, Confident, Outgoing, Honesty 
16: Favorite Quote? Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about - Marilyn Monroe 
17: Favorite actor? Channing Tatum, Lance Gross, Michael Ealy , Taraji P. Henson, Terrance Howard, Nia Long, Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence
18: Favorite color? DUH, PURPLE 
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD MUSIC, ALL DAY EVERY DAY 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Sleep 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes on a regular day and 2 hrs when going to any event 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? YES, I slapped my best friend at the time face, we are no longer best friends, fyi 
24: Turn on? A guys who can make me laugh, have a great conversation, and loves and doesn't fear my personality 
25: Turn off? A guys who has the biggest ego, cocky, jerk, rude 
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I joined because I love makeup and I wanted to to help other people and I wasn't ready to start a youtube channel 
27: Fears? Death and all bugs 
28: Last thing that made you cry? Finding out my Uncle passed away from cancer when it came back 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday 
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I love beauty and I just didn't want to focus solely on makeup but different aspects of beauty and I add Maame's Edition, so unique and personalized 
31: Last book you read? Divergent Trilogy 
32: The book you’re currently reading? Gone Girl 
33: Last show you watched? Cougar Town , PLL, The Vampire Diaries 
34: Last person you talked to? Mom 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Bestiee 
36: Favorite food? Poutine and Kenkey (Ghanaian food)
37: Place you want to visit? Cuba, New Zealand, Australia , UK, Bora Bora, Fiji 
38: Last place you were? Saskatchewan, Ile La Crosse, Meties Reserve 
39: Do you have a crush? NO 
40: Last time you kissed someone? I don't remember 
41: Last time you were insulted? No one, I always insult them back 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate, Sour Patch Kids, Fuzz Peaches
43: What instruments do you play?? Clarinet, for 4 to 5 years 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Statement necklace 
45: Last sport you played? Volleyball 
46: Last song you sang? Bad Blood by Taylor Swift 
47: Favorite chat up or pick up line? You are sweet as cocoa 
48: Have you ever used it? No, i have never used it, but some did use it on me 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday, went shopping with roommates 
50: Who should answer these questions next? My followers 


Hope you all enjoy this and go to know me a bit better. 

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.

You May Also Like

0 comments