TOP 10 Highlighters for Women of Colour

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents,

I have a major issue. I love everything makeup, but I seems to be missing a few products and I am dying to trying some out, but every Youtuber I watch recommends a product, then I try it out and it look so bad on me that I do not want to leave my house. So I decided that in today post, we look at highlighters especially for darker skin tone. Sometimes some highlighters can look ashy on our skin tone or look like glitter and that is not cute, I am talking anyone NW45 and darker. Here is a list of my top 10 highlighters that is perfect for any darker than NW45. Hit the lights...


    1. Becca Shimmering Highlighter in Topaz and Opal 



Topaz
Opal
          
       
  
    2. The Balm Mary Lou and Betty Lou Manizer

Mary-Lou Manizer®
         Mary Lou
Betty-Lou Manizer®
                  Betty Lou

   3. MAC Global Glow 

       

   4. MAC Soft and Gentle

       

   5. Milani Golden Baked Bronzer 

       

   6. MAC Gold Deposit 
       

   7. MAC Cheeky Bronze
        

   8. Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronze 

        

   9. Bobbi Brown Shimmering Brick in Bronze
       

   10. Lorac TANalizer Bronzer 
          

Here is my top 10 highlighters for women of colour. I will try to find some dupes of thee highlighters for budget friendly girls. Also, these highlighters will look amazing on vanila girls, but will work better as a bronzer. Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. As a women of colour, this is very helpful for beginners in makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I can help you find the perfect highlighting product.

      Delete