Lip Combo for Spring and Summer

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

So in my last post, I showed you 10 lipsticks with 1 lip liner to create different shades of colour. Now, after I wrote that post, I loved some of of the colour combination that I made, so I decided that any on that I loved I will wear it this spring and summer. 

I love this these colours are a pop of colour for the spring and summer but they are not too out there that you would be afraid to wear it. I use to be afraid of a pop of colour especially on the lips, but I have grown to love it and many of friends and family love it on me, I have been told by many of family members that they would never put that colour on their lips, but I can pull it off really well. So, if you like to see the lip colour I will be rocking this spring and summer then just keep on reading. 

1. MAC Rebel 



2. NARS Matte Pencil in Cruella


3. NARS Satin Pencil in Rikugien 


4. Revlon SuperLustrous Lipstick in Siren 


Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.





You May Also Like

0 comments