Spring Beauty Essentials

by - 11:00 AM


 

Hello Dolls and Gents,

It's SPRING TIME, so that means we have to do some spring cleaning. It time to say out with old and in with the new. This is not only for fashion, it also includes your beauty and skincare routine.


As the weather starts to warm up, it that time were we found the perfect products to use as the temperature starts to get a little higher. I know here in Toronto, the weather is up and down in temperature and this will allows to choose the right products you will need. 

1. Sheer to Light Coverage Foundation


Maybelline Fit Me in 355 and Clinique Even Better in Pecan (32)

When Spring comes around my choice of foundation changes. In the colder months, I go for a matte look. Now as the weather get warmer, instead of going dewy I am going for a more natural look. 

2. Bright Hue Lipstick
     
Revlon Super Lustrous in Siren, Annabelle Coral Lip liner, and MAC Rebel 

Now, when Spring starts all I can think about is bright lip colour. If you are not comfortable with bright lip colour, it's okay, but I encourage you to try it out because it can really add a pop of colour to a look. 


3. Nail Polish (Revamp)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow, Essie in Serial Shopper,Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacy Lilac and Sinful Colors in Big Daddy  
My favourite part of Spring is nail polish. When spring hits, I literally revamp my nail polish collection and revamp my nail to fit into season. 

4. BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Deep and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Mocha
BB Cream and Tinted Moisturizer are starting to become my go to for a 'no makeup' makeup look and days I feel like not wearing a foundation. I love this during the spring because it provides sheer coverage, but look like skin, literally. 

5. Lip Gloss
Maybelline Elixir in Raspberry Rhapsody, Essence XXL Shine Lipgloss in Just Gorgeous, Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Pin Up, and Maybelline Elixir in Amethyst Potion
This is my go to lip product on a everyday basis. No one has time always apply lipstick. These four lipglosses provide subtle colour to my lips looking like there was a lot of effort put in. 

6. Coloured Eyeliners
Essence Kajal Pencil in 26 Beach Bum  and Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 17 Tu-Tu-Touquoise
Coloured eyeliner is the best way to hop into Spring. If you don't want to do a colourful eyeshadow, which I will never do. This is the next best thing, add colour on your lower lash line. I love doing this and I usually set it with an eyeshadow. 

7. Naked 3 Palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 
The rose gold eyeshadow palette comes out at Spring time. This palette is great for the spring because it has at pink rosy undertones, which is just perfect. You can create a simple and dramatic look with this palette. 

8. Nude Waterline Liner
Essence Bloom Me Up Duo Eye Pencil 
This duo pencil is perfect for giving yourself a more wide awake look. This is the go to product in spring for me because I always want to look awake and refreshed. 
9. Natural Brow
NYC Kohl Eye/Brow Liner in Dark Brown 
When Spring hits, I put away my dipbrow pomade and whip out my pencil, unless I have an event to go to. But during the spring, I becomes really lazy with the dipbrow pomade and plus a pencil provides more a natural brown. I sometimes use a brow powder with the pencil. 

10. Lashes
Maybelline The Rocket , L'Oreal Telescopic Brush, and Wet n Wild Mega Protein 

It all about the natural long lashes, well I don't have them and I have yet to master apply strip lashes on myself. This is my go to mascara routine for this spring and summer. If you wondering why I have the L'Oreal Telescopic brush in the photo without the mascara is because I use the brush to apply the wet n wild mascara for length. 

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.



You May Also Like

0 comments