Old,New,Borrowed and Blue Makeup Tutorial | MAKEUP

by - 1:00 PM


Hi, Dolls and Gents

In today's post, I am going to recreate an idea that I saw Samantha Ravdaanal did her channel and I thought it really cute idea and that is something old, new, borrowed and blue makeup look. I haven't seen anyone else do this. Anyways, I created a graphic blue winged liner with some shimmer, instead of a basic eye look. If you would like to know how I got this look, then keep reading and watch my tutorial. Let's get started with this look.

Products Used :

Fenty Brow MVP in Soft Black 
NYX Angel Veil Primer 
Something NEW - MAC Studio Fix 24-HR Smooth Wear Concealer in NW50
Something BLUE - essence kaji pencil in 26 beach bum, Colourpop x Kathleenlights The Zodiac Palette (The Aquarius), Violet Voss Fruit Sorbet Palette (Shimmery Blue)
Something OLD - NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Namibia 
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder in Medium Deep 
Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Mocha Mami 
NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette II 
Sephora Collection Spice Market Palette 
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara 
LaFlare 3D Cashmere Lash in CF105
MAC Chestnut Lip Liner 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink 
Tarte tartist glossy lip paint in Snap

Tutorial 






_____

I hope you enjoyed this video. Also, check out Samantha video as well. Please don't forget to follow my blog and subscribe to my channel. Follow my Instagram page @_makeupbymaame. I will see you in my next one.

xoxo,

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments