BLACK GIRL FOLLOW SCOTT BARNES TUTORIAL | ....DID I FAIL?

by - 1:00 PM

WAT
Hey Dolls and Gents,

In today's post, I follow JLo's makeup artist tutorial he did on Tati's channel. This idea has been going around for a while and there now has been a wave of black girls doing this. I wanted to try to do this. This is not the first time I did this, I did it in my JLO concert GRWM.

I think I did a good job of following his tutorial and using what I have to recreate this look. It's going to be a long one, so grab a snack and sit tight. Hopefully, everyone is staying home to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Also, I would like to thank all the front line workers and essential workers who are working this pandemic. Alright, let's get started.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 

L.A. Girl Pro Girl Concealer in Fawn Huda Beauty Tantour Cream Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in 370DIY Cream BlushMorphe Lip Pencil in Trendsetter Morphe Lip Gloss in BooSephora Spice Market Blush Palette MakeupGeek Scandal Contour Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Mocha Mami Urban Decay Born to Run PaletteLaFlare Lashes 3D Cashmere CF109Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder in Walnut Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Fan Effect Mascara

TUTORIAL







__________

I hope you enjoyed watching me follow Scott Barnes's tutorial. Did I do it okay? Let me know in the comment below. Don't forget to follow my Instagram page @_makeupbymaame and subscribe to my channel and follow my blog.

xoxo,

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments