Full Face of New Makeup + First Impressions | BIGGEST HAUL YET?

by - 1:00 PM


Hey Dolls and Gents,

First off, I just to say that I'm praying that everyone is doing okay with the whole pandemic. I hope everyone is doing there part to #stayhome and taking care of your loved ones that may need by social distancing. We are flattening the curve if we all just stay home. Also, thank you to all the front line workers and other essentials workers who are working during this time and making sure that we are safe.

Anyways, I wanted to bring a little escape for anyone who just is consumed with COVID-19 talk. Today, we are doing a full face of new makeup and first impressions. This has to be one of the biggest hauls to date. I literally never by makeup like this and today is also the VIB sale so be on a look for a haul and full face of makeup again. Let's get started.

Products Mentioned: 

Fenty MVP Brown Pencil in Soft Black
NYX Bare with Me Multitasking Spray
NYX Born to Glow! Naturally Radiant Foundation 
NARS Natural Radiant Concealer in Hazelnut 
Huda Beauty Tantour Contour and Bronzer Cream in Tan 
Laura Mericer Transculent Loose Powder in Medium Deep
Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Mocha Mami
Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows in 3 Deep Neutrals and 4 Rose 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Lucious  Effect Mascara
NYX Sweet Cheeks Creamy Matte Blush in Summer Breeze
NYX Faux Black Liner in Burnt Sienna 
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso
NYX Slip Tease Lip Laquer in Urban Oasis 

FULL FACE OF MAKEUP


_________

I hope you enjoyed this full face makeup and first impressions. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my Instagram @_makeupbymaame. I will see you in my next video and post. 

xoxo,

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments