COLOURPOP X RAWBEAUTYKRISTI AT FOREST SIGHT COLLECTION | REVIEW + LOOK

by - 12:04 PM


 

Hey Dolls and Gents,

It's officially December which means that the holidays are just around the corner. I got my hands on the latest collection from Colourpop which is with rawbeautykristi collection. Let's just say that the collection is amazing and I'm happy I got my hands on some items and I  am going a little old school and give y'all a review since I haven't in a while. Let's get started. 

The collection was released on November 12 and it is a 10 piece collection. 


SHIPPING TO CANADA

I placed my order on November 12 and it was shipped on November 17 from Los Angelos. I got the package on November 28. It took 11 days to get me from LA to Toronto during the pandemic, so that is not a bad time frame. I spent $60.84 and the duties and customs were prepaid, so I didn't have to pay it again when it got to Canada. They ship with DHL. 



COLOURPOP X RAWBEAUTYKRISTI

The collection includes:

AT FOREST SIGHT PALETTE



The palette is a 12 shadow palette that represents Kristi's home state with the ultimate earthy, forest-toned palette. The palette retails for $20 USD. Here are the swatches:

Puffball - mid-tone yellow-brown
Chanterelle - matte muted marigold
Rainer - matte terracotta
Old Growth - matte muted warm pink
Evergreen - metallic olive
West Coast - metallic yellow gold
Homegrown - matte chocolate brown 
Amanita - rich matte merlot (not to use near eyes)
Fiddlehead - matte olive
Emerald City - deep matte teal
PNW - matte navy
Let it Rain - matte black with copper pinpoints

This palette is amazing. The shadows are pigmentated and blends like a dream. There is some kickback from Chanterelle, but I'm not really bothered with that. Amanita is a pressed pigment and is not intended to use near the eye area. This hands down have to be one of the best colourpop palettes I have used to date.

Gone Foraging Super Shock Set



This set includes all four of the super shadow. I only picked up one of the super shock shadows. Each super shock shadow retails for $7 USD and the set retails for $28 USD.

Like a Moss (bottom left corner ) - metallic olive
Campfire (top right corner) - metallic orange with silver and gold pinpoints
Olympic (top left corner)  - cool ivory with silver pinpoints
Mycelium (bottom right corner) - pale gold with silver and gold pinpoints

I picked the Campfire and it is super pigmented and very glitter. It will be amazing on the lid, but the video I used as an inner corner highlight. 

Into the Wood Gel Liner Set



The set includes the three creme gel liner in the collection. Each gel liner retails for $7  USD and the gel liner set retails is $21 USD. Here are the swatches:


Spare Thyme - matte forset green
Woodsy - mid-tone brown
Marigold - matte marigold

LUX Lip Gloss 

The collection came with two lipgloss. Here are the swatches:



Wildflower - soft pinky nude
Glacier - icy ivory with silver pinpoints

These glosses are amazing. They are super sheer and they don't have a lot of pigment to them, they are the perfect gloss topper. It is not sticky on the lips at all and has a large doe-foot applicator. It smells like candy as well. 

Alright, so now let's get to the video.


____________________

I hope you enjoyed this review and tutorial of the Colourpop x Rawbeautykristi. I will see you in the next one.

xoxo, 

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments