It's All About the Base | All About Foundations

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Let's talked about the base of makeup. Foundation is important because it is a skin coloured liquid, cream, powder, cream to powder or stick cosmetic that helps create an even colour to your complexion that covers flaws. For me personally, I love all types of foundation but I prefer liquid. Most of my foundations that I own have a red undertone, meaning that my skin undertone is WARM, so my foundation reflect that. 

Here are some of the foundations I own:


Maybelline Fit Me : 355 Coconut 
Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay: 120 Cocoa 
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous: 320 Soft Sable 
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless: 355 Coconut 
L'oreal True Match : C8 Cocoa 
MAC Studio Fix Fluid : NW50 
Ruby Kisses Mineral Pressed Powder: Cognac 



SWATCHES: 


Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.


You May Also Like

0 comments