Budget Beauty| L'Oreal True Match Foundation

by - 11:00 AM


Hey Dolls and Gents, 

I am coming to you with a review of L'oreal True Match foundation in C8 Cocoa. This foundation was recommoned to me through the website findation.com from the pervious foundations that have matched and I inputed. One thing you should know is that Canada, does not sell the deeper shades for women of colour, so I had to order off of amazon.com for $8.99. When I received the foundation, I was really excited because everyone has talked about how full coverage this foundation was and how people with oily skin with love this because it is matte. When I applied the foundation, it was a semi-matte finish and medium to full coverage foundation. It blend beautifully, I used my Real Techniques buffing brush or e.l.f Studio Powder brush to apply. The only issue I had with the foundation was that undertone of it. It was a cool foundation and it was really pulling the red undertone in my skin and I didn't like that because I knew if I wanted to wear this foundation without setting it, it would look really weird. But, when I set the foundation with my Ruby Kisses Mineral Pressed Powder in Cognac,it look like my skin and the powder correct the shade. I was recommend to try W9.5 Deep Warm, so I'm going to buy and see if the undertone is a better choice for me. I will let you all know in a later review

PROS:

  • Medium to Full Coverage 
  • Priced Right 
  • Amazing colour selection
  • Its buildable, but I prefer not to 
  • Last a good 6-10 hours on me for busy school schedule 


CONS:

  • Wished it came with a pump, so product is not wasted 
  • Pulls really red on my skin 
  • Not all shades are sold in Canada 

Rating: 9/10

Hope you enjoyed my first foundation review. Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.

You May Also Like

0 comments