TAG: What is your Makeup Style?

by - 11:00 AM



Hello Dolls and Gents, 

The last tag post I did was the 'too much information' tag and I hope you guys got to to know me a bit better. I thought I would do a makeup tag being that beauty is the  main topic on my blog. I found this tag that was created by Blair and Elle Fowler, who are YouTubers and are sisters. If you would like to hear my answer for the tag, keep on reading. 


  1. Eek!  You've got 5 minutes to do your makeup for a date.  What's your minimum?
    • Let's be honest, I have never ever tried to get ready in five and I don't think it is going to happen. But, if I have only five minutes for a date I would use: 
      • CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 320
      • LA Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Espresso
      • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
      • L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
      • Maybelline Elixir in Raspberry Rhapsody
  2. Pick a trend - crazy cat eye liner, super-hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes? 
    • I rather pick the feathered lashes
  3. If you had to either give up all makeup for 2 months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick? 
    • I would give up  makeup for 2 months to focus on skin care, so after the two months my skin will be flawless and ready for a makeup look
  4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
    • These are beauty essentials in my purse
      • Hand cream
      • Lip balm
      • Lip gloss
      • Hand sanitizer
  5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
    • The only mascara I have gone back is .....Maybelline Rocket Mascara
  6. Smokey eyes or red lips?
    • First off, you can totally do both smokey eye and red lips, because you can go a soft Smokey eye or gold smokey eye with red lip
  7. Lipstick or Lip gloss? 
    • I  think y'all are missing liquid lipstick, cause that what I choose 
  8. Are there any products you expected to like but ended up loving?
    • Too Faced Chocolate Palette
    • CoverGirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation
    • L'Oreal True Match
    • MAC Studio Fix Fluid
    • CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 320
    • Real Technique Brushes 

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below. 

You May Also Like

0 comments