Budget Beauty | CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Today I decided to be a review for you because I think those are the best posts and people get to hear some pros and cons about certain products. Reviews are a great way to hear what other have to say about that products, but at the end it your decision to buy or not buy the product. I'm merely just giving my opinion about these products. So, let begin before I continue to ramble.


Lowdown on CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 


This foundation comes in 14 shades. CoverGirl claims that this all in one foundation with long lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3 in 1 formula provides a flawless looks that lasts all day long. It retails for $12.94 CAD. It comes with  SPF 20 provided by ensulizole. Ensulizole is the established name that must be used in sunscreen labels (source: www.fda.gov.)

Review Time !

Packaging 

The packaging is perfect for a drugstore foundation, it is a glass bottle that comes with a pump, which is a bonus cause not a lot of drugstore foundation comes with a pump. 

Texture and Consistency 

This foundations is light which does not make you face feel heavy or cakey. It spreads beautifully across the skin. It is buildable for more coverage without becoming cakey. 

Coverage and Finish 

The coverage of the foundation does a good job of covering imperfections. I used two pumps to do my whole face and I get a medium coverage  that gives me a flawless finish. The application is streak-free, the foundation feels like nothing on the skin. It applies like a liquid foundation but dries to a powder matte finish. 

Staying Power

I used it without a primer and did not set it because I wanted to see the longevity of the foundation. I spent about six hours in this foundation and it did not need a touch up. I should also remind you that I have combo/oily skin and my nose is extremely oily. The staying power on my nose is amazing because usually within two hours my nose is the first to get oily, but with this foundation, my nose does not get oily, it starts to get a bit oily after the six hour mark. There is minimal transfer. It is perfect for both warm and cold months. 

Soft Sable 875 is the darkest shade and it matches me perfectly and I am an MAC NW50, so anyone darker than NW50 this will probably not match you, but do not worry there is the CoverGirl All Day Flawless Queen Collection 3 in 1 Foundation. 

Overall 

I love this foundation. I have no cons about this foundation. It is perfect for combo to oily skin, the claims CoverGirl stated are all true. It is a definite repurchase. 

Comment, Share, +1'd if you enjoyed this reviews. If you have requests, please leave them in the comment section below. 


You May Also Like

0 comments