Out with the OLD, In with the NEW : Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation

by - 1:08 AM


Hey Dolls and Gents, 

I still have writers block, but I wanted to like you all know that Makeup Forever is coming out with a new foundation, it called the ULTRA HD FOUNDATION. I think Sephora is about to stop carrying the HD Invisible Foundation, I am not completely sure. 

Makeup Forever (MUFE) states that this foundation is 


"Created for the very latest high-definition technologies of the film and TV industry, ULTRA HD advanced formulas look invisible on 4K camera and to the naked eye. Perfect for the makeup pros and for you.ULTRA HD foundation feels like a second skin, but still provides medium coverage, and the light-diffusing formula looks natural and makes skin look flawless and feel moisturized. Exclusive 4K Complex guarantees invisible, natural and comfortable makeup. The fluid texture blends in seamlessly and conceals imperfections to unify the skin’s texture. Great for all skin types, and  features a full-range of shades to cover all skin tones."

This foundation comes in 39 shades choices, which is way better then 26 shades. So, everyone can find their right shade. What MUFE has done is help many people find their HD Invisible Foundation equivalent to the new Ultra HD Foundation. 

The Ultra HD Foundation cost $ 50 CAD / $43 USD

Here are the equivalent: 

I hope you enjoy this quick post. This was a quick post and I still have writing block, so my next post will be awhile. It you buy this foundation, leave a comment if you have used this already





You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I heard that they reformulated and it better than the first one. It good to know that add 20 more new shades and helps us get our new shade by using the old number system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is amazing that they add 20 more shades. I definitely going to be purchasing this to try out and review for you guys. I think that I might purchase the old one too and compare them. It is amazing that they used the old numbering system.

      Delete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Its a terrific enjoyment studying your submit. Its packed with info I'm seeking in addition to I enjoy submit a comment which "The content material of one's submit is usually awesome" Wonderful function.

    ReplyDelete