Bronze Eyes and Bold Lips Makeup Tutorial

by - 9:34 PM



Hello Dolls and Gents, 

Today, I am bringing you another makeup tutorial. I know is just posted on, but this was supposed to be a FOTD: Face of the Day, but I totally forget, so I thought I would just do a makeup tutorial instead, but don't worry, I will be putting makeup on a back burner for a well and focus on something else, so keep your eyes peeled for the next post. 

So, the look I created was bronzy but my friend made me try MAC Heroine + MAC Chestnut lip liner. When we went to MAC, so original I was not wearing this lip colour. I do not own this lip colour, if anyone is wondering, but I thought it is the perfect opportunity to show this lip colour with my skin complexion. So lets begin.

Products used:
L'Oreal True Match in C8 Cocoa
Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Espresso and Toast 
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
Essence I love Stage Eye Primer 
Hard Candy Mod Quad Baked Eyeshadow in Brownie Points
Maybelline Chic Naturals in Designer Chocolate 
NYC Liquid Liner 
Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara 
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Milk of Magnesia 
Maybelline The Nudes Palette 

Tutorial 

  1. Using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony, I filled in my brows and shaped them with L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Espresso 
  2. Using a painter brush, I applied Milk of Magnesia to my t-zone, mostly on my nose. 
  3. Using a cosmetic wedge, I applied my L'Oreal True Match all over face for a flawless,natural, airbrush look. 
  4. Using RT Contour brush, I applied L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Toast under my eyes, forehead, down the bridge of my nose, and chin. 
  5. I set the highlight area with Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 325 Cream Beige. 
  6. I set my entire face with Ruby Kisses Mineral Pressed Powder in Cognac. 
  7. Using Essence I Love Stage Primer, I primed my eyes. Then, using Hard Candy Mono Quad in Brownie Points, I applied warm copper colour all over my lid. Using Maybelline Designer Chocolate, I applied the brown in my crease and outer v. 
  8. I contour with Maybelline Nudes Palette using the cool dark brown and using my RT Contour Brush. 
  9. I applied my NYC liquid line and created a wing.
  10. I applied Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara to my lashes. 
  11. Apply any bold lip colour. I change my lip colour in MAC, so I am wearing MAC Heroine lipstick with MAC Chestnut lip liner. 
This is the completed look, 

I will see you in my next blog post. Don't forget to comment, +1'd, and share. 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look, but I can't pull it off this off on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete