Affordable/Drugstore Cranberry Purple Vibes | MAKEUP

by - 1:00 PM


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey, Dolls and Gents,

Today, I am bringing you my first fall tutorial of 2019 and I thought I would start with the cranberry/purple vibes. I love fall, it is my favourite season and I love the makeup looks, it can be dramatic or simple with a bold dark lip, living for it. I am not going to keep going, lets get into the look.

Tutorial 

  1. Fill in brows. I used the Revlon Colorstay Brow Creator in Soft Black to fill in my brows and clean them up with L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Espresso with Jessup flat concealer brush. 
  2. Prime eyelids. I used L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn and blended it out with beauty blender.
  3. Red eyeshadow as a crease colour. Using, Morphe 443 brush, I applied FIRE from 35O2 palette to my crease area and blended it out. 
  4. Orange eyeshadow to further blend and act as the transition colour. Using, Jessup Tapered Blending brush and FIRED UP from 35M palette to blend out the edges of FIRE for a more seamless blend. 
  5. Purple to further define the crease. Using Jessup small tapered blending brush and POWER SLAYER from 35M palette to define the crease. Keep adding until you reach the deepness you want. Make sure to blend the edges with the same brush used for the red eyeshadow. 
  6. Cut crease and apply cranberry shade. I cut my crease with the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn with Jessup flat concealer brush. I applied COLOR PERSONA from the 35M palette on a BH flat shader brush and applied to wear the concealer was placed. 
  7. Further defining the crease with purple. Going into my Jessup short shader brush, I went back in with POWER slayer and detailed the crease a bit more and use it to mesh the purple and cranberry shade together. 
  8. Prime face. I used the NYX Angel Veil Primer. 
  9. Foundation + Concealer. For foundation, I used the Ordinary Coverage Foundation in 3.2 R and blended it out with a beauty blender. For concealer, I used the NYX Can't Stop Won't Concealer in Cappuccino to apply under my eyes, bridge of the nose, forehead, and top of the lip and blended out with beauty blender.
  10. Set. I set all the highlighted areas with the Maybelline Fit Me Finishing Powder in Deep with my Jessup Tapered Highlighting brush. 
  11. Finishing off the eyes. I used my Jessup Short Shader and FIRE from 35O2 and apply to the lower lash line. Then using my Jessup flat definer brush and POWER SLAYER to apply closer to lash line. 
  12. Inner corner highlight. I used BH small detailer brush and PURE from 35O2 and applied it the inner corner. 
  13. For mascara + lashes. I used L'Oreal Telescopic mascara on top and bottom lashes. For lashes, I applied DODO Lashes in D119. 
  14. For bronzer/contour, I used Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Ebony on my BH angled blush brush to add warmth and contour. 
  15. For blush, I used L.A. Girl Just Blushing in Just Pinched to the cheeks with Jessup blush brush. 
  16. For lips, I lined my lips with NYX Suede Lip Pencil in Club Hopper and applied Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in LAX. 

Here is the completed look...





Here is the YouTube tutorial....








____________

I hope you enjoyed this tutoral. Please do not forget to comment like and subsribe to my channel and blog and I will see you in the next one.

xoxo,

Maame 



You May Also Like

0 comments