The Jackie Aina Palette Challenge | MAKEUP

by - 1:00 PM

 

Hello, Dolls and Gents

Today, I am going to be doing the Jackie Aina Palette Challenge.  Jackie did a challenge that one of her twitter followers suggested and named it the Jackie Aina Palette Challenge. The follower, Shauna, @liquidtomlinson suggest stopping the video 3 times and take a look out of those three shadows, after watching Alissa Ashley Twitter video of all the shades on the palette.

The Jackie Aina Palette Challenge
Once this challenge was created everyone who watches Jackie's video, started to do the challenge as well and basically was I did. In this blog portion, I am going to focus mainly on the eyes, if you would like to see the entire look, please check out my YouTube channel.

Let's beginning...

FIRST SHADE: ZAMN; sparkling rose gold

SECOND SHADE: SHOOKIGTON; metallic violet with blue shift

THIRD SHADE: PINKER; matte mid-tone cool plum

The look that was created with these three shades.


  1. Prime my eyelids with the Too Faced Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Mahogany and blended it out with a beauty blender. 
  2. From my transition and crease colour, I applied 'PINKER' on a large fluffy blending brush and made sure to focus most of the colour on the outer corner of the eye. I took a clean blending brush and blended out the edges of 'PINKER'.
  3. For my lid shade, I applied 'ZAMN' on a flat shader brush to my entire eyelid. There is fallout with this shade, so do your eyes first. 
  4. Next, I took e.l.f. crease brush and applied a bit of 'PINKER' into 'ZAMN' to make sure the two colour blended together seamlessly. 
  5. For my waterline, I took a flat definer brush with 'SHOOKINGTON' to press along my lower lash line. I, then went in with a smudge brush and a bit more of 'SHOOKINGTON' to blend it out and pull the extra shadow upward towards 'PINKER'. 
  6. For the inner corner, I applied 'ZAMN' with a small detailer brush to finish the eye look. 

Completed Look 





YouTube Video 



___________
All in all, I had fun creating this look. I challenge anyone who has this palette to do this. You might just end up loving the look you create. Please do not forget to comment, like and subscribe to my channel as well follow my blog. I will see you in the next one. 

xoxo, 

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments