Salted Caramel Mocha Fall Look | Makeup

by - 1:08 PM


Hello, Dolls and Gents

Today, I'm bringing you a salted caramel mocha look. I was inspired by my favourite Starbucks drink during the fall to create a simple brown and caramel look. If you would like to see how I created this look then keep on watching.


  Tutorial Summary 

  1. Fill brows
  2. Prime eyelids. I primed my eyes with Tarte Shape Tape in Deep.
  3. Apply a brown base. I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in demolition on my lids.
  4. In 35O2, I went into So Warm and Rich and apply to on top of the Urban Decay base.
  5. In the 3502 palette again, I went into terracotta and rich on a Morphe 330 brush and applied it to the crease. I continued to deepen the lid and crease to get the desired deepness.
  6. Going into the ABHxJackie Aina Palette, I went into Ginger on Jessup Tapered blending brush and used it to blend the edges of terracotta and rich from the 35O2 palette. 
  7. Going back to the 35O2 palette, I went into Muddy with Morphe 167 to deepen the lid.
  8. Created a winged liner with NYX Matte liquid liner
  9. For mascara and lashes, I went into L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in carbon black and dodo lashes in D115.
  10. For lips, I applied MAC Film Noir and lined lips with NYX Suede Lip Liner in Club hopper and applied Fenty Stunna Lip Paint in Unveiled in the centre of the lip.


This is the completed look...





YouTube








_______________

I hope you enjoyed this video and tutorial. Please do not forget to subscribe to my channel, as well as follow my blog, so you can get all the latest looks and content.


xoxo,

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments