Olive Green Eye Look | Makeup

by - 1:00 PM


Hello, Dolls and Gents,

It has been a minute since I posted a look on my blog and YouTube channel. I have been a busy bee working and preparing for an upcoming trip, which I have videos coming soon. Anyways, I created an olive green eye look since I did a green and gold one in the past, I thought is the next best thing. 

I will list the products I used for my base, highlight, brows, cheeks and lips and give you a summary of the eye look. So, let's get started.

TUTORIAL

BASE 

Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation in Sable
Huda Beauty Overachiever Concealer in Salted Caramel 
NYX Angel Veil Primer
Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder in Cinnamon Bun 

EYES

  1. Prime lid. I used L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in espresso and blended it out with a beauty blender. 
  2. Using the 35M palette, going into 'FIRED UP' on a large fluffy brush and apply above the crease as a transition colour.
  3. Same palette, going into 'GREEN WITH ENVY AND NUDE - TUDE' on a small blending brush and apply to outer corner and crease. 
  4. Time to cut the crease. I used Maybelline Color Tatto Eye Chrome in Khaki Cool to cut the lid. I applied Ruby Kisses Glitter Primer on top with a flat oval shadow brush and applied Harpoon from The Girls Palette from Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Collab on top of the cream shadow,
  5. Going back to the 35M palette, using 'GREEN WITH ENVY AND SPARKS FLY' with a small tapered blending brush and apply to the outer v to help blend cream eyeshadow and glitter. 
  6. Same palette, going into 'EXPRESS YO SELF' on a tapered blending brush and blending the edges of the green in the crease. Then going between fired up and green with envy to make sure everything is blended well. 
  7. Same palette, going into 'GREEN WITH ENVY' on a short shader brush apply to the lower lash line. 
  8. Using a brow eyeliner to the waterline and tight line. I used Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in demolition. 
  9. Apply mascara and lashes. For mascara, I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon black mascara and dodo lashes in d119.
  10. Using a black liquid liner to blend lashes. I used the NYX Matte Liquid liner. 
  11. The same palette, I used 'POPSTAR' in the inner corner with a small detailer brush. 

CHEEKS 

Sephora Spice Market Blush Palette
Fenty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Mocha Mami 
MAC Swiss Chocolate blush 

LIPS

NYX Suede Lip Liner in Club Hopper 
ABH Matte Lipstick in Latte
Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow 


Completed look...


YOUTUBE 








___________

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and hope you recreate it. Please don't forget to comment, share and like this post and video. Also, follow me on Instagram at @_makeupbymaame. I will see you in the next one. 


xoxo, 

Maame  


You May Also Like

0 comments