Black Sparkly Smokey Eye | MAKEUP

by - 3:00 PM


Hello, Dolls and Gents,


Today, I am finally doing a post I have been wanting to do since April, but I just got the chance too. I have been wanted to recreate the look, I wore to my cousin's 25th birthday this year in April. It is the perfect club or night out makeup look. It is a very simple look that involves a lot of blending to ensure that the look is seamless.

Also, there will be a few travel posts coming your way. I am going on a trip and I wanted to film my process of me getting ready. Anyways, let's get into the tutorial.


Eye Tutorial 

  1. Prime eyelids. I used the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Espresso to prime my eyelids.
  2. Using the 35M palette, going into 'RED CARPET', a matte raspberry shade as the transition colour. I pressed and blended it out with a large blending brush. 
  3. Going into 'Light of the Party, a frosted cream shimmer as the brow bone highlight using a flat definer brush and focusing it on the arch of brows. 
  4. Going into 'BLACK MAGIC', a matte black on short shader brush to define the crease. Using a medium blending brush and 'SPARKS FLY', a matte walnut brown to blend out the black in the crease. 
  5. Using a black base, I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in zero and apply it to the lid and waterline. Going back into the 35M palette, using 'BLACK MAGIC' on a short shader brush to apply it to the entire lid. 
  6. Add sparkle. I used the Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Topcoat in Metal Black and applied it to the top of the black matte eyeshadow. 
  7. For the lower lash line, I applied 'BLACK MAGIC' with a flat definer brush and pressed it closely to my lash line. I, then applied 'RED CARPET'' on a small pencil brush to blend out the black eyeshadow.
  8. For lashes, I applied L'Oreal Voluminous mascara to the top and bottom lashes and then applied  DODO LASHES IN D119.


Base 

NYX Angel Veil Primer
Laura Mericer Transculent Powder in Medium Deep
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW55
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Namibia 
NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Contour Concealer in Cappucino
Fenty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Mocha Mami
Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Mirame Highlighter
ABH Blush Kit in Gradient 

Lips

Maxi Professional Lip and Eye Pencil in Brown
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Mink 


Here is the completed look...


YouTube Tutorial 















_____________________________

I hope you enjoy this video and tutorial. Please don't forget to follow my blog and YouTube channel. Also, you can find me on Instagram @_makeupbymaame. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and like and I will see you in the next one. 


xoxo,

Maame 


You May Also Like

0 comments