SAY WHAT...FULL FACE UNDER $10 | MAKEUP

by - 4:35 PM




Hello, Dolls and Gents

I'm back with better quality. Today, I did a full face of makeup under $10. I went through my collection and find my products to create my look. I'm not going lie, I had to buy a few things cause this girl clearly boujee one. Before I get any further, I hope that everyone is okay. Please make sure you take a break for the news and focus on your mental health. We are in a state of a pandemic, so just take care of yourself and your family.  So, let's start with the tutorial.

Products  Used:

e.l.f poreless putty primer
Maybelline fit me matte + poreless 370
L.A. Girl pro conceal in fawn
Rimmel eyebrow pencil
colourpop x kathleenlights dreams st palette
NYX matte liquid liner
essence lash princess mascara waterproof
L.A. Girl Just Blushing in Just Pinched
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder in dark
NYX slim lip pencil in espresso
Revlon Ultra HD vinyl lip polish in date night


Tutorial 




________________

I hope you enjoy this tutorial and I will see you in my next one. Don't forget to follow my blog and Instagram page @_makeupbymaame.

xoxo,

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments