GRWM: 25TH BIRTHDAY DINNER | HAIR, MAKEUP AND OUTFIT

by - 5:04 PM


Hi, Dolls and Gents

I'm 25 years old. I am a quarter of a century, halfway to 50. I turned 25 on March 3 and last weekend was my birthday dinner on March 7, which was Ghana Independence Day weekend. I went to an all you can eat buffet called Copacabana. Ultimate meats and grilled pineapples. I filmed my grwm process from beginning to end, from an egg to a queen of the night. So, let's begin.

Products Used

Etude House Hyaluronic Mask The Ordinary Niancimiande Serum Ole Henriksen The Truth Serum Aveeno Face and Body Sunscreen SPF 50 Clinique Hydrating Jelly Moisturizer Mario Badescu Lavender Setting Spray RED Wig Cap Esha Lace Wig Glue Bond GOT2B Freeze Spray Murrays Black Beeswax Fantasia Style Mousse EcoStyler Gel ABH Dipbrow Gel Pomade in Ebony L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Espresso MAC Painterly Paint Pot ABHXJackie Aina Palette MAC Rose Pigment Farsali Skintune Blur NYX Angel Veil Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte in 460 NYX Can't Stop won't Stop in 22 Deep Cool Sephora No Mistake Concealer in 13 Clove Tarte Shape Tape in Deep Laura Mericer Transculent Powder Huda Beauty Easy Bake in Cinnamon Bun MUG Scandal Contour Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Mocha Mami L.A. Girl Just Blushing in Just Loved NYX Matte Liquid Liner L'Oreal Carbon Voluminous Mascara LaFlare 3D Cashmere Lashes in Dose of Color Mirmae Highlighter MAC Chestnut Lip Liner Urban Decay Vice Fuel 2.0 Morphe Boo Lipstick Morphe Chill Lipgloss NAILS DONE BY BOBBY @RNCNAILSALON, TORONTO DRESS: FASHION NOVA Stand Out Tonight Sequin Midi Dress SHOES: CALL IT SPRING CARLYY CLEAR STRAPPY HEELS


GRWM 







____________

If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to my channel and follow my blog. Also, follow my Instagram @_makeupbymaame. I will see you next post.

xoxo,

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments