BRONZE GRAPHIC LINER | FACE CHART RECREATION

by - 1:00 PM




Hey Dolls and Gents, 

Today, I am going to do something new- well for me, I guess. I found a few face charts on Pinterest that look really cool and thought I would recreate them once in a while or when I have no idea what to film for you guys. This look today is a bronze graphic liner, it was a pretty simple look minus the graphic liner. If you would like to see how I got this look, then keep on reading and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. 

FACE CHART 

@ppfacecharts 



Products Mentioned:

Fenty Beauty MVP Brow Pencil in Soft Black
ABH Dipbrow Gel in Ebony
MAC Painterly Paint Pot 
ABH Riveria Palette
Huda Beauty Nude Rich Palette
Colourpop x KathleenLights The Zodiac Pigment in The Goat
Artist Couture Diamond Light Finisher in Spotlight Glitz
Ruby Kisses Glitter Primer 
NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
e.l.f putty poreless primer
Maybelline SuperStay Foundation in 370 Deep Bronze 
beautyblender airbrush whipped concealer in 4.40N
Huda Beauty Tantour in Tan 
Huda Beauty EasyBake Powder in Cinnamon Bun
NYX Multitasking Primer 
Morphe Glambronze Bronzer in Leader
NYX Climax Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition 
LaFlare 3D Cashmere in CF105
L.A. Just Blushing Blush in Just Pinched
Dose of Colors Mirmae Highlighter
Morphe Trendsetter Lip Liner 
Morphe Matte Lipstick in Honey 


YouTube Tutorial

 



______________

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, let me know in the comments. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my Instagram @_makeupbymaame. I will see you in my next one. 


xoxo, 

Maame 


You May Also Like

0 comments