Quaratine Clothing Haul | SPEND MONEY WHEN WE IN A PANADEMIC!!!

by - 1:00 PM




Hi, Dolls and Gents,

It has been a minute since I did a clothing haul on my blog. For my channel, its the first one. Today, I will be showing what I purchased from H&M and PrettyLittleThing. If you enjoy this content, please follow my blog and channel and let's get started.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:


H&M

  • Rib Knit Tee in Vintage Pink in XXL
  • Cotton Blend Joggers in Apricot in XXL
  • Jersey Top in Black in XXL
  • Wide Cut Cotton T-Shirt in Black in XXL
  • Sweatshorts High Waisted in Beige in XXL
  • Ribbed Cycling Shorts in Beige in XL
  • Cotton Jersey Cycling Shorts in Grey in XL
  • Ribbed Jersey Dress in Cream in XXL

PrettyLittleThing

  • PrettyLittleThing Plus Slogan T-Shirt in Coral in XL
  • PrettyLittleThing Plus Slogan T-Shirt in Blue in XL
  • PrettyLittleThing Plus Slogan T-Shirt in Grey in XL
  • PrettyLittleThing Plus Slogan T-Shirt in Lime Green in XL
  • PrettyLittleThing Plus Sand Oversized Sweatshirt in XL
  • Plus Basic Grey High Waisted Shorts in XL
  • Plus Black Square Neck Strappy Dress in UK 22/US 18

YOUTUBE VIDEO:





___________________


I hope you enjoyed my first clothing haul on my youtube channel. Please don't forget to comment, like and subscribe to my channel and follow my blog as well to get the latest post. I will see you in the next one, bye.

xoxo,

Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments