Welcome to My Blog !!!!

by - 7:15 PM


Hello, 

Welcome to All Things Beauty: Maame Edition. I am really excited to get this blog started. The reason why I am starting this blog is that I found it difficult to find bloggers who have the same skin tone as me and same race as me. I thought it was my mission to help out anybody who was having the same problem I was. This blog is going to be targeting beauty, but sometimes also fashion and skin care. Especially skin care, I believe that skin care is really important before apply the makeup. I will share tips and trick that I used when apply makeup and hey, maybe even makeup tutorials. I hope that many of you enjoy this blog, because it is a great way for me to get to discuss all things beauty with other people. I will see you all soon !!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments