April Monthly Favourites

by - 11:00 AM




Hello Dolls and Gents,


First off I would like to say that April is over and so is my second year of university. I finished school last week and I was so happy to be done and start my summer. But I have to say, we just started 2015 and we are almost half way into the year. Today, I going to show you the products that I have been loving in the month of April and seeing that it is my first monthly favourites on my blog, I am really excited. So you are wondering what I have been loving for the month of April, please continue reading.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar


OMG, I love this palette for the reason that it smells like chocolate. I rather smell this palette then use it to create eye look. I received this palette for my 20th birthday for my friends and I was happy when I got it. I have created some eye looks with this palette, if you would like to see a tutorial with this palette comment down below.

Maybelline the Nudes Palette



I have to say that even though I got this palette last summer, it is perfect neutral palette and I really enjoyed using it for subtle to dramatic looks. If you would like to see a tutorial using this palette comment down below.

Laura Mericer Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer - Mocha


I went to Sephora to get sample of my COLOR IQ results and this was one of them. I think I have found my new spring/summer tinted moisturizer. This tinted moisturizer provides sheer to light coverage on the face and provides a more natural and luminous look to the skin. This is perfect for any high school, college, university and busy mom who want to throw something on their face and it takes no time. It looks the most natural when I applied with beauty sponge.

Clinique Even Better Foundation – Pecan (32)


I went to Sephora to get sample of my COLOR IQ results and this was one of them. I really like this foundation is provides a sheer to light coverage, but can be buildable. It has a natural dewy skin look to your face, it truly provides a better healthier version of your skin. I applied this foundation with my beauty sponge and it provide a natural dewy semi matte finish to my face.

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Ebony 

 


This eyebrow pomade is my ride or die product, it has reach HG (Holy Grail) status. I use this every day for a natural brow or a strong brow, it all depends on my mood that day. I don't have to set with a brow gel and plus it is waterproof, so it’s perfect for the humid weather. If you would like to see my current eyebrow routine, let me know in the comments below.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara


This is a HG status, it provides amazing volume and my lashes being very short but really full, it give more fullness which I don’t made. I use this mascara in conjunction with my L'Oreal Telescopic mascara.

L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara


This mascara provide crazy length and I love that. Because I have short lashes, length is my biggest property when it comes to mascara, I love volume, but if it does not lengthen I am not that interested. When I use this mascara in conjunction with the Maybelline rocket, I get full medium length lashes, usually when I wear these two mascara, I get your lashes are so long.

CoverGirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous in 320 Soft Sable



This foundation has become my everyday foundation for the last two months. It provides a light to medium coverage but does not feel have on the face. I love this foundation for school because it provides good coverage without using concealer. It is a matte finish, which I love. Sometimes I set this with my Ruby Kisses Mineral Pressed Powder or I don’t set it at all.

LA Girl Pro HD Concealer – Espresso, Dark Cocoa, Toast



Well, I fell into the rave about these concealer and they amazing concealer for $3.00. This concealer has amazing coverage, actually the same coverage as the MAC Pro-Longwear concealer. Now, you are wonder why I have three different shade. Well, I use Espresso to clean and shape my brows, Dark Cocoa to spot conceal and Toast as my everyday highlight.

Real Techniques Brow Brush


I have been using this brow brush since I got the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I love this brush, but I think it would work better as a gel liner brush because it is slighter thicker than other brow brush in the market. I wanted to try the Anastasia brow brush #12 and see if I would like it. Have anyone uses that #12 brush, is it worth the money?

Real Techniques Contour Brush


I have been using this brush to apply and set my highlight and it is all because of KathleenLights on YouTube. I really like this brush for apply my highlight, it really spreads the product evenly, and does not look too cakey under the eye.

Maybelline Elixir in Amethyst Potion and Raspberry Rhapsody
Amethyst Potion 

Raspberry Rhapsody 


I really love this two colours. They are both purple, Amethyst Potion is darker than Raspberry Rhapsody. But they elixir are perfect for an everyday lip colour. I have used then in conjunction with my MAC lipstick in Rebel and Hang Out and it provide a nice spring/summer lip colour. If you like to see a post on my lip combo for the spring and summer, comment down below.

Comment, +1’d, and Share this post if you enjoyed the content. If you any requests, please leave those in the comment section below.


You May Also Like

0 comments