Affordable and High End Makeup Haul

by - 11:00 AM



Hello Dolls and Gents, 

I did some damaged in the last couple weeks. In my last post, 'Drugstore and High End Wishlist'. I told you that I was going to set myself a challenge and buy every single item on the wish list. What you should know, is that I kinda cheat on the drugstore and high end wishlist because I order all of these items before I wrote that post, but whatever, you still get a haul post. With this haul, you will be getting a lot of reviews coming your way, so get ready. So, if you would like to see what I got then just keep on reading. 

Beauty Blender Pro 

L.A. Girl Lip Liner in Espresso



L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells

L.A. Pro Concealer in Orange, Espresso, and Toast

Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac

Jessup 15 pc. Brush Set

BH Cosmetics 14 pc. Signature Brush Set

BH Cosmetics Foundation in Deep Cocoa

Clinique Even Better in Pecan 

MUFE Skin Equalizer in Mattifying (travel size)

Jordana Blush in Cinnamon Spice

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink 

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Spiked with Rum 

BH Cosmetics Miss Lynn Palette 

BH Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick in Adore Me

Real Techniques Core Collection 

Real Techniques Sculpting Set

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 

MAC Flat Out Fabulous

NYC Kohl Eye and Brow Liner in Sable 

Recently Added (July 27th):

CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Water Resistant in Black Brown 

Essence Gel Liner in 01 Midnight Paris 

Hope you enjoyed this post. Comment, +1'd, and share if you enjoyed the content. Like I said in the beginning, there will be a lot of reviews and other things coming your way so keep an eye out for that. 






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I read the wishlist you posted and I thought, how the heck did she get all of that in a matter of weeks. I like what you did there by purchasing all the stuff before writing the post. You are totally right, you get haul and a lot of reviews. Can't wait to read the review for all these product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I got all myself. I was like lets do a wishlist. I can't wait for you to read as well.

      Delete
  2. Could do a makeup collection post. Since you bought some stuff, it would be cool to see what you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would love to do my makeup collection for you. But it will take some time, cause I want to add more products that I do not own yet. Maybe, I will do a makeup stash mini series

      Delete