Drugstore and High End Wishlist

by - 11:00 AM

Hello Dolls and Gents, 

I am bring you another wishlist. Now, in my previous wishlist it was focused on high end makeup products, now here an update: I have not purchase any of those items. Since, I didn't purchase those, I thought how about I set myself a challenge. I will make a wishlist and purchase all the items and make a haul post.So, that is what I am going to do. Here are the items that I have been lusting over and soon will be mine. 

1. Beauty Blender Pro 

2. L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Orange Corrector

3. MUFE Skin Equalizer Mattifying Primer (travel size)

4. Jordana Blush in Cinnamon Spice

5. Clinique Even Better in Pecan (never owned, just sampled)

6. Jessup 15 pc. Brush Set in Black and Sliver

7. L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells

8. BH Cosmetics Miss Lynn Palette

9. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink and Spiked with Rum
Smokin' Hot Pink
Spiked with Rum
                
10. BH Cosmetics 14 pc. Signature Brush Set

11. MAC Flat Out Fabulous 

12. BH Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick in Adore

13. Real Techniques Core Collection 

14. BH Cosmetics Foundation in Deep Cocoa

15. Real Techniques Sculpting Set 

16. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 



17. L.A. Girl Lip Pencil in Espresso 



Hope you enjoyed this wishlist post, keep your eyes peel for a haul post. I may have bought everything and more on this wishlist. Don't forget to share, +1'd, and comment below. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this beauty wishlist. I can't wait for you to haul an some review to know whether the products are good or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am excited for you to see the haul. Yes, there will be a lot of reviews coming your way start August for sure.

      Delete