How To: Wash Your Face the Right Way

by - 11:00 AM


Hello Dolls and Gents, 

In my last skincare post, I talked about the Clarisonic and how it had made a major difference in my skin. However, the Clarisonic is not the only way that I improve my skin. I learned the RIGHT WAY to wash your face. You are thinking, the right way. So, I have been doing all wrong for a number of year. YES, you can been doing it all wrong for a number of years.

As we get older, our skin need different products to help it achieve the perfect skin. When I was a teen, I focus in cleanse, acne/blemishes, and moisturize. Now, that I am 20 years old, I have to add different products to help my skin as it ages with me. 

Today, I am going to tell you how to wash your face the right way and give you some tips as we go along. So, let begin...


STEP 1

Wash your face with a warm water and cleanser. Pat face dry with a clean towel. 
TIP: DO NOT use your body towel to dry your face, instead grab a clean hand or face towl to dry face 

STEP 2

Apply toner to face and wait for it to dry. 
TIP: Choose the right toner for your skin type and skin regimen 

 STEP 3 

Apply any topical medication, such as acne treatment

STEP 4

Apply eye cream and/or serum and let it dry. 

STEP 5

Apply moisturizer.
TIP: Not using a moisturizer will dry out skin and produce more oil. Also. apply moisturizer last because it locks in all active ingredients and help products be more effective in repairing your face. 

STEP 6

Apply sunscreen at least 30 SPF to protect skin. 
TIP: Do se body sunscreen on your face, buy sunscreen that is especially made for face. It need this in the summer months. 

STEP 7

Apply makeup primer or foundation and continue with your makeup routine. 

Here is seven steps on how to wash your face the right way. I hope that is help for many of you and you have learned something new. Don't forget to +1'd, share, and comment down below. 


You May Also Like

0 comments