PACK WITH ME: TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG FOR GHANA

by - 11:30 PM



Hello, Dolls and Gents,

Today, I am going to be sharing with you what I am bringing for my trip next week. Next week I go to Ghana for a month and I will back here on my blog and channel after the new year. I know, I have done many of these in the past, but this is different because the weather and products I need are more tailored to hot and humid weather. So, it's going to kind be a long one, so let's get started.

I am going to using my Sephora Pack it All Organizer to hold all my makeup and large Sephora pouch for my brushes. The organizer comes with two mesh cubes, one large mesh pouch and an area for brushes

Zip Mesh Cube (BASE)

  • NYX Angel Veil Primer
  • Laura Mercier Transculent Deep Loose Powder
  • NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation in 22 Deep Cool
  • Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Sable
  • Sephora Matte Tinted Moisturizer in 15 Deep
  • NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Concealer in Cappucino 
  • Too Faced Super Full Coverage Concealer in Mahogany
  • L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Espresso and Fawn (will be Toast)
  • Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder 

Bottom of  Bag (PALETTES)

  • ABHxJackieAina Palette
  • Urban Decay Born to Run Palette
  • ABH Gradient Blush Kit 
  • beauty blender
  • Morphe beauty sponge
  • Sephora dual-sided mirror
  • tweezers 
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Zip Mesh Cube (EYES)

  • RDbeautylashes in SLAY
  • LaFlare lashes in SD14
  • Dodo Lashes in D119
  • Dose of Colors Mirmae Highlighter
  • Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Molten Topaz
  • Fenty Bronzer in Mocha Mami
  • L.A. Girl Just blushing blush in Just Pinched
  • Natasha Denona Chroma Eye Topper in metal black
  • Tarte Chrome Eye Paint in Park Ave Princess
  • Revlon PhotoReady EyeArt in Burnished Topaz and Peach Prism 
  • Stila Glitter and Glow in Bronzed Bell 
  • ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
  • ABH Dipbrow Gel in Ebony
  • Essence brow gel (added later) 

Large Mesh Pouch (LIPS/LINERS/TOOLS)

  • Morphe Caramel Nude Trio (Trendsetter, Boo, Chill)
  • L'Oreal TeleoscopicMascara
  • Essence Lash Princess Waterproof (added later)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero and Demolition
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner
  • MAC Chestnut Lip Liner
  • Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Crimson
  • Sephora Gel Gloss in Sand
  • Fenty Stunna Lip Paint in Unveil
  • Revlon Mink
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Fuel 2.0
  • Duo Lashes Glue 

Sephora Large Beach Pouch

  • Jessup tapered highlighting brush
  • Jessup blush brush
  • bh cosmetics angled brush
  • morphe m510
  • real techniques pointed foundation brush
  • ABH #12 brush 
  • morphe m443
  • morphe m441
  • morphe m167
  • morphe m330
  • Jessup small tapered blending 
  • Jessup short shader
  • pencil brush
  • real techniques accent brush
  • bh cosmetics flat shadow brush
  • Jessup tapered blending brush
  • tweezers
  • sharpener
  • eyelash curler 


YOUTUBE VIDEO


___________________

So, this everything that I will be bringing to Ghana with me. I know it is a lot but I'm gone for a month and five days. I will try to vlog my experience in Ghana and created a travel diary of some sort. Also, I will be doing a pack with me and prep with me for a vacation. I don't think those videos will go out before I go, maybe after, but I will see in the next one.

xoxo,


Maame

You May Also Like

0 comments