Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial | Makeup

by - 8:04 PM



Hi, Dolls and Gents,

Today, I'm bringing you my first tutorial back from my trip. It is a pink, red and purple makeup look. I wanted to do a look that would be perfect for a date, girls' night out, a family dinner or whatever you want. 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, no matter if you have someone or don't. Lets spread the love to the people that are important in over lives, there is never to enough love in this world.

Let's get started with a look. I'm going to focus on the eye look.

Tutorial 

COMPLEXION 

  • Revlon Photoready Hydrating + Illuminating Rose Glow in Rose Quartz
  • Farsali Skintune Blur
  • NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
  • Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Concealer in Mahogany 
  • Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder in Cinnamon Bun
  • Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Mocha Mami
  • Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Mirame Highlighter 
  • L.A. Girl Just Blushing in Just Love 

EYES


  1. Prime eyelids with MAC Painterly Paint Point 
  2. Going into the ABH X Jackie Aina, I went into 'GINGER' with a large fluffy blending brush as my transition colour. Make sure it is blended seamlessly. 
  3. Going into Violet Voss Fruit Sorbet, I went into the 'RED' with an angled brush and applied to the outer v and into the crease on both eyes. Make sure to build up the pigment. 
  4. Going into the Rivera Palette, I went into 'BAHAMAS' with a small tapered blending brush and blending out the red and pink together in the crease. Focusing most of the blending in the crease. 
  5. Going into MACxPatrickStarr Quad Palette, I went into 'I'M INTO IT', Rivera Palette, I went into 'PALM',  Modern Renaissance, I went into 'CYPRUS UMBER' on a pencil brush and focus that mainly on the outer corner of the eye.  
  6. Make sure that everything is blended and seamless
  7. Clean up the lid with the MAC Painterly and a flat concealer brush. 
  8. Going back into the Modern Renaissance Palette,  I went into 'VEERMER' with the Morphe 167 brush and applied that to my lid. 
  9. Going back into MAC x PatrickStarr Quad Palette, I went into 'I'M INTO IT' on a small tapered blending brush and blend the lid and the outer corner, so it creates a gradient effect.
  10. Going back to the Rivera Palette, I went 'BAHAMAS' on a pencil brush on the lower lash line. I went to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero on the waterline. Going back to the MAC x Patrick Starr and 'I'M INTO IT' on the angled brush and applied on the of the black pencil. Going in with a small pencil brush and blend everything together.
  11.  I went with L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I applied my DODO Lashes in D119  and went into NYX Liquid Matte Liner and create a thin line. 
  12. I pressed my lashes and false lashes together with my eyelash curler. 

LIPS 

  • Morphe Lip Trio in Caramel Nude 

YOUTUBE TUTORIAL 




___________

I hope you enjoyed this valentines tutorial and don't forget to comment, like, subscribe and follow my blog, I will see you in my next one. 

xoxo

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments