Best/Favourites of Beauty in 2019 | Beauty

by - 2:30 PM


Hello, Dolls and Gents,

I'm back from my trip and I thought I would do my yearly favourites. It's better late than never, right? I hope you enjoy these favourites and discover products you want to try out, hopefully, this year, I can do more monthly favourites or current beauty favourites and try out more products for you.

Let's get started.

FAVOURITES OF 2019, END OF A DECADE 

PRIMERS 

  • Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating + Illuminating Primer in Rose Quartz 
  • NYX Angel Veil Primer
  • Farsali Skintune Blur Primer
  • Milk Makeup HydroGrip Primer

FOUNDATIONS 

  • NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Namibia
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW55
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 460
  • Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation in 370 Deep Bronze
  • Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation in 370 Deep Bronze 

CONCEALERS

  • Fenty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer in 460
  • Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Mahogany

BRONZERS 

  • Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Mocha Mami

HIGHLIGHTERS 

  • Maybelline Chrome Highlighter in Molten Topaz
  • Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighter in Crown of my Canopy

POWDERS

  • Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Setting Powder in Cinnamon Bun
  • Fenty Beauty Loose Setting Powder in Honey 

EYE PALETTES

  • ABH x Jackie Aina
  • Morphe 35M Boss Mood Palette

MASCARA

  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black 
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Lengthening Mascara

LINERS (EYES AND LIP) 

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero and Demolition
  • NYX Faux Black Eye Liner in Burnt Sienna
  • NYX Liquid Matte Liner
  • MAC Chesnut Lip Liner 

LIPS

  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Fuel 2.0
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Matte in Superstar Brown 
  • Sephora Ultra Gel Lip in Sand
  • Tarte tareist gloss lip paint in snap

SETTING SPRAY

  • Morphe Continuous Setting Mist 

FAVOURITES VIDEO













_________________

I hope you enjoy my favourites video. Please don't forget to follow my blog and subscribe to the YouTube Channel and follow my Instagram at @_makeupbymaame. I will see you in my next one

xoxo, 

Maame 

You May Also Like

0 comments